Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all!

It's been a while since I last visited the forum. Work and social life seems to take over when least expected.

I thought I'd share my second spawn from my T. Duboisi and this time I have managed to get a video of her taking them back in her mouth. Fantastic to watch her and dad look after their kids. Also got some pics too :D . My other spawn only had 3 survive and this time I managed to count at least 8. Shall see how many she had when they can't get back in her mouth.

Here is the video
http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac27 ... 151470.mp4

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a problem. I see everyone else share their spawns and thought I'd share mine. Mum only spat 2 days ago and all seems to be going well.

I shall try my best to keep updating with vids and pics.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahud said:
Was that a dog drinking in the background lol?

Nice fish!
:lol: That would be Jenson, he follows me every where and you may have heard my washing machaine going too.

Thanks been a long time coming to have them spawn.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dielikemoviestars said:
+1 @ the dog. Took me a minute to realize what it was; thought your tank had sprung a leak. Awesome video.

If I had sprung a leak I would've cried and I would complain to Juwel Aquariums too. Thats definately my dog drinking water from his bowl.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
morning all,

I'm sorry for the lack of photos for this post, I do have some but I've had really bad news from my brother weekend just gone, his wife and him lost their first baby and I just haven't had time to get them up. I shall try my best in the next couple of weeks to get the pictures up. The fry are doing very well. Mum has decided to let them go, almost completely and staying out of her mouth more and more each day.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
bigcatsrus said:
...I do have some but I've had really bad news from my brother weekend just gone, his wife and him lost their first baby...
Very sorry to hear that :(

Praying,
Russ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts