Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Aside from the fact that Im now going to be moving in the next 2-3 months as opposed to 2-3 years my wife has put a HALT on my stocking of my 150gal tank I figured I would post a few photo's of what I got going on.

This first photo is the one that inspired me to even post a pic in the first place. Its one of my Chinese Algae Eaters and I see him resting on my Anubias 3-4x a day.

Next is a Random shot my Red Top Cobalts with my Lone Demasoni in the Background I had 12 Dems but then had a Nasty Water Chem issue and lost all but 1, and in light of the Halt its hard to Sneak inside.

There is a Local girl in the area who breeds BlueBerry Cichlids, I didn't get the best photos of my biggest or most Vibrant but the ones that allowed me to snap a photo of them.

Lastly is these Bulb type plants that I picked up on a Whim from the LFS, I HATE what fake plants look like and I was trying to go with a Less of a rock quarry with fish in it, with that said I am looking at throwing quite a few more rocks in. EDIT Should Add that I have about 20pc of rock behind those bulbs.

Anyways these Bulbs started a week and a 1/2 ago about 6 inchs long, now they go all the way to the top of the water level, and within a day or so I am looking at starting to trim them.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And of course now that I posted this all my Labs have jumped out of the rocks and are showing off.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Love it. Sorry to hear your dreams halt on your 150 but just gives you more time to think about what your putting into it. Plus moving big established tanks sucks!! Beautiful fish cool plants. Do you do anything special for those plants?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not Really anything special, just one plant/aquarium bulb from GE and then a 50/50 actinic bulb, and I run the light a little on the long side per day but that is about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts