Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was interested in some goldheads and found some kasanga and kigoma variations. I take it these are just different spots where they habitat? Im looking for the brighter colour variant, so would this be the kasanga?, as it hard to find good pics on the net. Anyone have any pics of either? cheers

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yes they are different locations or " collection points". I have gold head "muzi" I don't have very good pics, but if you look back a page or two in the index for the "post pics of your altolamps" thread you will find many pics of different ones. I don't know how to post the link to it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes *** looked at that thread a few times. The muzi do look very nice aswell but havent ever seen them for sale in uk. Unfortunatly there isnt any kigoma pics. Im waiting for some pics from a supplier atm but just wanted to see anyone elses. cheers

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Godl head pics? Mine are Muzi too. Here they are anyways...

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
shellies215 said:
Yes they are different locations or " collection points". I have gold head "muzi" I don't have very good pics, but if you look back a page or two in the index for the "post pics of your altolamps" thread you will find many pics of different ones. I don't know how to post the link to it.
Just curious how long you have had yours and if they are wild?

Thanks,
Russ

·
Registered
656 Posts
Russ, I've only had mine about 2 months. They are supposed to be F1's, but I don't know the breeder personally. I hate to sound negative, but it seems to me there are alot of people claiming their fish are W/C.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
shellies215 said:
Russ, I've only had mine about 2 months. They are supposed to be F1's, but I don't know the breeder personally. I hate to sound negative, but it seems to me there are alot of people claiming their fish are W/C.
Some people will lie and somebody, honestly, have been mislead themselves. I see some crazy stuff on Aquabid (and some great stuff too). You can ask to see their receipt ;) Some people might get offended - not me.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Russ, What it really comes down to is this, I've been looking for some nice altolamps for quite some time now, and I got some nice looking fish for a fair price. That's enough to make me happy.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Razzo *** not seen those before :lol:

Well after speaking to supplier the kasanga are brighter than the kigoma. He has some more coming in so i hope to have a pair soon ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.