Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

*** been creeping around the forum for the past few days, this is my first post and hopefully not my last.

Anyway *** just set up an african 90 gallon tank, *** found a lot inspiration and beautiful set ups here. I dont really have any questions yet just thought I would share.

I currently have stocked

10 Cyrtocara moorii blue dolphins
2 peacocks juveniles
1 Electric Blue Hap
2 yellow labs
2 unknown mbunas
2 Julidochromis Marleri
1 pleco 6 inches
1 feather fin catfish about 6 inches

soon to be relocated

4 large tinfoi barbs
4 large parrot cichlids
(which make taking pics very tedious, cause they always are in your face) :x

the tank is far from complete, I havent picked up any of the rocks yet, Im currently just using some tank decorations *** had lying around for a while to provide some hiding spots.

let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nice fish! It seems every time I see a parrot in the store they are all grouped together in the top back corner. They never seem happy. Yours look great!

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey guy cool looking tank man i love the rock in the middle looks sweet. i am setting up an new 75 gallon tank now just waiting on the stand an maybe a bg for it too don't know yet.
i am wondering though how are your barbs getting along with your cichlids, cause i was thinking of putting mine in with some south american or some african. i don't know just yet cause i have to find out which fish they would be compatable with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts