Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I thought a 125 would be large enough for me and the fish I wanted to keep. Well I want more :p . I have decided to get a larger tank for when I move in November. I was thinking 96x30x30 (roughly 375g). Are there common tanks made around this size or is it a custom build? I would love to go bigger but won't be able to get it through a common doorway.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks xxbenjamminxx. I guess I better start saving. A 350 is sure gonna be sweet !

·
Registered
140 Posts
Bigger is better but keep in mind where your putting such a large tank. Will your floor area bear the wgt?

·
Registered
177 Posts
xxbenjamminxx that link you gave to Aquariumsrus is from Brisbane, Australia mate. :lol: They do indeed make 8 footers (along with other 'local' tank makers who also make better tanks btw), but I think the shipping to Virginia Beach would be horrendously expensive. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Flippercon said:
>snip<

I would love to go bigger but won't be able to get it through a common doorway.
You could fit a 10' x 5' thru most any front door ... as long as the height is under 34".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.