Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally. The tank is in the house.
I need to put foam under it and black out the back before adding rocks and substrate.
Giving my back a break. Uhhh

Attachments

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
johnnymax said:
Finally. The tank is in the house.
I need to put foam under it and black out the back before adding rocks and substrate.
Giving my back a break. Uhhh
Good place to put it as well seeing as how there's nothing worth watching on t.v these days. :wink:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The two packs of plastic plants I ordered from Amazon came in today. I went with different lengths of the exact same style plant. I think it looks a little more natural. They are pretty flexible. This is the first tank that I have put wave makers in. The plants are laid over and moving and waving in the current. I really like the effect. Next I will add drift wood. I have collected a lot, but I am going to the beach tomorrow and I will comb the beach and dunes for driftwood. When I get home, I will decide on which pieces I want to add to the tank, then boil them in our huge crawfish pot. Next weekend I hope to add fish, if everything goes as planned.
I love it when a tank comes together! :dancing:

75g with plastic plants.jpg

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: I received tiny Tilapia in the mail. They were 1/4" that was six weeks ago. Growing fast!

Tank Week Six.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts