Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 75 gallon tank, currently stocked with 5 Silver Dollar and 1 juvenile female Texas Blue Cichlid. I have the option to buy an Albino Tiger Oscar which have become rare where I'm at. I bought the 75 gallon with intentions of making it an Oscar tank, but could never obtain an albino so i re homed the Texas and gave up on finding the albino. The Oscar is roughly 5 inches and my Texas is 3, would they be compatible in a 75g even when this size?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That what I thought, the guy at the store (Fish specialty, not normal pet store) said they would be fine for the time they would be together, but I knew their water parameters were slightly different. I have a 150 gallon that my Tex is going in when my remodeling of my garage is done in a month or two. Just didn't want to pass on the option of buying the albino, but I guess I will have to until everything's done. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again for the feedback. I knew it wouldn't work as a forever tank, was just getting advice if it would work until remodeling is done. But I don't want to stress or harm any of the fish so I will wait until remodeling is done and try to seal the deal on an albino then. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts