Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for checking them out, i have an idea of what they are but i wanted to get specifics on them and if you could tell me if they are Male or Female

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
To be honest, I have no idea on any of these except for the 2nd, which is at least partially Yellow Lab. Your lighting temperature is distorting its color, so I can't tell if it's actually yellow or orange - if it's orange-ish, it's a hybrid with a Red Zebra.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey , yea i know they are i was just wondering what types they closely resemble ? i dont mind, they are my first fish that *** bought so it would help to get an idea of what they might be. they were in a 55 gal with about 60 cichlids that just breed n breed so my buddy gives some away , so i decided to start my own tank. THe orange lab fish has the eggs in her mouth now so well see who she bred with . thanks tho for looking at the pics , info is much needed here

Donnie

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
What's in your buddy's tank? Really, most of those could be just about anything. And it doesn't matter what the parents were - hybrid behavior can't be determined by what the parents were. Hope you're not going to distribute the fry.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he has peacocks , zebras, and tthose electric yellow labs not sure what else but mostly those. No distribution here im keeping them. So i guess thats frowned upon huh? But i just started around November with a tank . Im actually giving three back to him and soon going to buy a 55gal i have a 29 as you can see in the picture above

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.