Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some friendly suggestions on how I could better stock my tanks. Please look at the notes before you fish-slap me.

55G: 4x Neolamprologus Tretocephalus, 1x Botia Almorhae "reticulated," 5x Botia Kubotai, 2x Nimbochromis Venustus, 3x Puntius tetrazona, 1x L187B "rubber lipped pleco"
Filtration: whisper and top fin 60
*note* venustus are juvies and are being grown out for a 125 project. Trets are attempting to be paired, and others will be moved to a spare tank. I did have 5 tiger barbs to start with for dithers.

44G pent: 5 total Mikrogeophagus Ramirezi "blue, EB, & gold," 3x Mikrogeophagus Altispinosus, 5x Botia Kubotai, 3x Cichlasoma Octofasciatum "electric blue," 9x L144A " bristlenose"
Filtration: sunsun 303B, penguin 200
*note* I don't plan on breeding the rams. The EBJD are juvie and I know will eventually find a larger home. The bristlenose are growing out on the bogwood.

30G long: Altolamprologus Calvus "6x Nkamba bay yellow, & 2x Congo black," 2x L144A
filtration: emperor 400
*note* when the yellow calvus eventually grow out, they will be moved into the 55 with the trets. I plan on just keeping the 2 black calvus in the 30g

1 - 1 of 1 Posts