Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what fish can i keep with multicolor in a 55 gallon? i have 2m/4f multicolor in there right now. any help will be great transfer them from 20 long.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
soulpride said:
what fish can i keep with multicolor in a 55 gallon? i have 2m/4f multicolor in there right now. any help will be great transfer them from 20 long.
I assume you mean Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor.

I had (have a couple left) Pseudocrenilabrus nicholsi and the male has no problem in my 75 listed below - but I have read they are a bit more aggressive than the Ps. multicolor - mine were certainly aggressive to conspecifics :roll:.

Anyway, I would think Haplochromis sp. "Ruby" would work well with them in a 55.

Please post what you decide.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
going with some super ruby red peacock fry for tank mate. if they dont work i got an other 55 gallon to put the peacock in. i still letting the **** grow abit more to 2" before i add them with the ps. multicolor victoria. right now the super ruby red peacock are only 3/4" to 1" only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.