Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:09 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow its expensive in the US. I just bought two 50lbs bags for $10.00CDN each.
where did u get it i am in toronto and would like to buy a bag

·
Registered
150 Posts
tried to pm canadian cray but no reply, i think he's bs'ing $10CDN per bag, cheapest i found was $30/bag of 50lbs

·
Registered
150 Posts
ogle where did u get that info? very interesting and thanks for the head's up, i will be sure to add plexi on top of the glass when setting up my tanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks for the tip, it is very much appreciated. I'll have to make a trip to the local 3M dealer to pick about 200lbs of the S grade black. At $20 per 50 lbs, you can't beat this stuff. Waaay better than $30/ 20lbs for tahitian moon....
you won't regret the choice, i think that it also looks better than tahitian moon. Questions, where did you find it for $20/50lbs? I called 3M and their only dealer in Ontario was Durock in Woodbridge and they sell them for $33/50lbs. I just picked up 100lbs worth for my 75g

·
Registered
150 Posts
i saw that post too and thought it was $20 but when i went to buy it, it was $33 and they said that they have never changed the price...you won't regret it, well worth the price.
What colour where you going to get?

·
Registered
150 Posts
black :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts