Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to switch my 220 Hap tank over to a CA Cichlid tank....It is a standard 220 (72" long, 24" wide, 30" tall).

What would you put it this tank if you were doing it?
Thanks for your help!!!!

Be sure to include the number of each species!
Thanks, MIKE

·
Registered
413 Posts
If it were my tank i'd put a pair of dovii or jags along with some cons and a big rock pile or a community with the following: 1 Texas, 1 gt, 1 nic, 1 salivini, 1 synisphilum, 1 lynosi, 1 pair of rainbows, 1 pair of sajicas, and a pairs of cutteri. nothing huge, minus the synisphilum, but a lot of color and action.

Really though, you need an idea of what you would like your tank to end up like before we can make good suggestions. Any mst haves in this tank?

Keep us updated, i personally can't wait to see how it goes.

·
Registered
184 Posts
i would put A 2 EBJD, 10 Marigold swordtails, 2 fire mouths and 1 albino bristle nose pleco & 1 normal bristle nose pleco. silver tip tetras. :D :D :D

The swordtails and EBJD all the way they would go great to gather oh and the albino bnp :thumb:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, I have about a half dozen bn plecos in there already, most are small (about 2")....I think I like bigjaglover's first idea....A pair of Jags, along with a handful of cons and maybe firemouths...With a rock pile at one end of the tank....Keep the ideas coming...I didn't even consider the jag pair idea! Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.