Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have 2 of each - started small since we didn't have a tank for them at the time.

Now have the 20g breeder and about 70 whale-eye shells.

(My tank profile will be approved soon, it'll be there).

Unfortunately no LFS's have any more Gold Ocellatus and it's only economical to order from a particular site where I should get 6 of each (Juli.Transcriptus & Gold Ocellatus).

Would 8 of each work in this tank?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's with all you admins changing your avatar pic?
And I know you sneaky admins have different avatar size restrictions (Yes you, Mister 119x107 ) :) {okay, I swear avatar size was limited to 80pix 2 days ago; now it's 120pix)

Anyway, I was hoping you'd reply. I read your page on your Gold Occies & Juli.Transcriptus.

It's 30"Lx12"Wx10"H.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay... it may be a moot point...

My wife came down and found both Juli.Transcriptus in 1 (really big) shell - and they appear to be guarding the entire left side of the tank...

Guess I'm not getting any more Juli's. :)

·
Registered
31,206 Posts
Glaneon said:
What's with all you admins changing your avatar pic?
And I know you sneaky admins have different avatar size restrictions (Yes you, Mister 119x107 ) :) {okay, I swear avatar size was limited to 80pix 2 days ago; now it's 120pix)

Anyway, I was hoping you'd reply. I read your page on your Gold Occies & Juli.Transcriptus.

It's 30"Lx12"Wx10"H.
The avatar sizes were changed early Saturday morning. Hopefully the Julidochromis marlieri Gombe have paired for you. I wouldn't keep 8 ocellatus, probably a trio at most... though perhaps you'll have to get more, and sell off the extras.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts