Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two videos I made.. The SA tank is still pretty new so it's stock is low right now.. Picking up the rest of the fish tomorrow..

The 90g will be getting a modular background put in tomorrow as well that matches my black obsidian rock color and texture :thumb:

The quality got really bad on the Mbuna video, I dont know why :(

Enjoy

·
Registered
359 Posts
Especially liked the SA tank. The wood and plants are great, and your tetras look awesome in the vertical structure. What other fish are going in it?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, the rocks are black obsidan.. I ordered a 3D modular background that was supposed to be here today but got delayed due to some weather conditions, no clue.. :( But it matches my rock color and style, going to look great I hope.

I filled out the SA tank today and added a 10k bulb to my 90g mbuna tank to soften up some of that blue light.. Way too blue..

My stock in the 55 is 20 neon tetras,12 bleeding heart tetras and 4 wild caught bolivian rams.. They are full grown, about 3 1/2 " They look fantastic..

Here is a video of all the fish now in my SA tank.. I'm starting to like this tank better than my Mbuna tank :lol:

I hate how uploading it to youtube smashes the video together, completely ruins it =/ anyways.. here it is..

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
1 cory?? Cories need to be in schools of 3 or more. In your 55 I'd definitely get 6 more, the more you have, the more you'll see them out in the open! :thumb:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, most of these fish came over from the 20g long i had setup minus the amount of them.. I will be adding more cory's :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts