I have two Mbunas (yellow lab & demasoni) that have both been holding for 10 days, maybe more. I think they started holding at most a few days apart from each other. They are currently in a very busy 60g tank. I've never stripped a fish before and I don't really want to try yet- especially with the demasoni as it is very small. Would there be a problem moving both of them to a 29g to themselves until they release the fry? If this would be alright, how soon should I move the mothers back into the main tank after the fry are released? From what I've read it's good to give them some time to gain strength again after not eating for 3 weeks. I'd like to avoid the mothers eating the fry but the health of the mothers is my priority. Any ideas?