·
Registered
85 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excuse the photos. Here are the abjd at approximately 3/4 of an inch some about 1 inch. It is hard to photograph the blue coming out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
looking good!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANKS! They are finally taking frozen brine shrimp...no more hatching...for now. I love the way they look right now. whitish with spots....too bad they will not stay that way.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have 9 EBJD fry growing out right now and not once did I feed them live BBS or even decapsulated BBS. I had a pair of BGJDs spawn but I was already growing another batch out so I left the spawn with them about 3-4 weeks later there were about 12-15 fry left and I noticed most of them were blues so I pulled them. Amazingly enough 9 were blue and the rest were regular JDs and all 9 survived and the regulars all died.

I don't know what they were eating in the tank with the parents, but I was only feeding the parents Hikari Gold and since I've pulled them I been feeding them crushed Hikari BIO Gold and they seem to be doing well. I'll try to post some pictures of them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
these are my first spawn so i wanted to take any chances. Now that i have bred blue jack dempseys...i will be more "relaxed."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts