Background: Black foil

Fish:
6 Gibberosa Blue Moba "Zair"
4 Lelupi
4 Altolamprologus Calvus "White"
4 Altolamprologus Compressiceps "Red Fin"
8 Cyprichromis leptosoma "Utinta"
2 Ancistrus

Leptosomas came today and they are still small so ill take photos of them in cpl of days i guess.

·
Registered
374 Posts
LOVE the shots of your mobas. You've captured their color really well. I second the comment on adding some higher rock work. They'll feel more comfortable using more of the tank space.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys on nice comments.

@dielikemoviestars - i agree with kriskm about putin higher rock scape, when it comes to frontosa/gibberosas they need as much as possibly space in tank, and they are so beautifull when they grow up so its a waste to put them under some rock scape to be hidden. At the end the grow up so big so they dont have a threat in tank from no other fish ofc if u settle the correct community/tanganyika lake species which can live together nicly which i think i did. This scape was from beginin to give em some security when they were little now slowly they are growin up and basicly they are out most of the time swimin all over playin etc, so when they grew some more ill even lower the ammount of rock scape makin only the hidin spots and teritory for my altos and lelupis which wont take to much of tank space and ill have even more space for fronts to enjoy and swim all over and basicly scape will be even greater then.

@zimmy - about stand of tank its actually built in a wall, the brick wall u c is a wall in living room, and i have an effect of a picture/aquarium, behind that wall is my little workin room withc computers, and tank is actually at 125 cm hight, ill put some better picture from living room where u will c whole picture soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.