Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I made a video showing the different aqua-scapes of my RIO 240 over the last year, plus it was to say thank you to my subscribers for taking me over 100 [smilie=049.gif]

As many of us will agree we all love to have a change around now and then, this video will show you that I get bored easily with my layout BUT now I'm really happy with the way my tank looks.

AFRICAN CICHLID TANK 1 YEAR EVOLUTION - 100 Subscribers - Thank You [HD]

·
Registered
625 Posts
Very nice video, one that keeps to your track record of very nice HD videos. I change around my tanks a lot too, it's hard to keep just one set up!

What editing software do you use, after effects?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JoelRHale said:
Very nice video, one that keeps to your track record of very nice HD videos. I change around my tanks a lot too, it's hard to keep just one set up!

What editing software do you use, after effects?
Sorry I forgot to say I lost track of the order of the videos :| I had to watch my videos all over again haha

·
Registered
263 Posts
The final tank setup on that video is exactly the look I want to go for with my Mbuna tank.

Please tell me, what rock type is it? Where the background is from? What species you have in there? (I can spot many but just to be sure)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.