Cichlid Fish Forum banner

Identifying new cichlids I got

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  james1983 
#1 ·
Hello I just got five fish that are all alike from my lfs and the front aquarium said Honduran red point cichlids but they don't have any stripes they've got a couple of splotches of black on the sides the big ones little ones like right. St the tail where the body and there is a black splotch but not onto the tail part they're all gray color ,two of them have about 2 and 1/2 in in diameter long pointed anal fins I guess when I was chasing the other quite a bit. I don't think I got Honduran red points! I was wondering if I could possibly there's any way I could get some identification on these fish and how would I go about doing that through an internet forum I've got pictures that shows in pretty clear through the aquarium but my aquarium glass is getting some alage on it but need to see if I could get somebody to help me I want to know what kind of fish I have! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.