General Aquaria Discussion • Selling my Discus Fish

For general fish and aquarium topics. Including catfish, aquatic plants, ponds, photography, etc.

Moderators: DJRansome, fmueller

Selling my Discus Fish

Postby Huffy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello to all

My First time on Forum posting although in the past read many articles about Discus

I have 5 x Discus Fish which I have owned from being very Small and they mean the world to me however due to having to make some amendments to my house I have no choice except to break tank down :( :( :(
I can see people sell Discus on E Bay and it would be nice to get some money for them but what I am afraid of is somebody buying them having no idea how to look after them and them dying I know I should not care but I do they mean a lot to me they are 5 Beautiful Fish.
I would like to make sure they go to good home just wish could keep hold of them but they dont like change and you cant just put them in a bucket.

Once my house done will be buying a bigger tank and starting all over again with discus just wish could keep these

So there you have it I have tried discus shops but same answer we have enough all thought non asked to see pictures which would sell them easy but one of the shops suggested forum as its about people who care about fish .

Appreciate any answers and thanks for your time.
Huffy

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Selling my Discus Fish

Postby DJRansome » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Please post in Classified Ads.
125G Borleyi, Multipunctata
75G Demasoni, Msobo, Lucipinnis
75G Calvus, Similis, Petricola
DJRansome
Global Moderator

Return to General Aquaria Discussion