The C.A.R.E.S. Preservation Program • Tilapia Bythobates at Detroit Auction 16 March

The purpose of the C.A.R.E.S. Preservation Program is to encourage hobbyists worldwide to devote tank space to one or more species-at-risk, while forming an information network between aquarists, scientists and conservationists. Hosted by C.A.R.E.S. speaker Klaus Steinhaus

Tilapia Bythobates at Detroit Auction 16 March

Postby Jake Levi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:31 am

I will be taking some of the Tilapia Bythobtes that I received last month to the Greater Detroit Aquarium Society auction this saturday, March 16th.

They will be consigned for a donation bid for the clubs proceeds. I hope for the consignment to be 4-5 of the young, all in the 1.5 to 2" size, most showing color, eating like pirranhas and growing very well. I am keeping a half dozen and they are growing fast. They readily eat pellets, flakes and most everything that they are offered. Mine get spirulina and shrimp pellets along with Omega cichlid pellets. They also take flakes. I will soon be feeding mine daphnia and brine shrimp.

The auctioneer will be announcing that these are offered for a donation to the club with the high bidder taking them home.

So come and get yourself some of these Tilapia Bythobates !
Jake Levi

Northern MI
Raising American Natives, American Cichlids,
Retired Fisheries Biologist
Jake Levi

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Tilapia Bythobates at Detroit Auction 16 March

Postby grngito » Mon May 12, 2014 7:54 pm

I have been looking for females for my male for a long time. You wouldn't happen to have any or know someone who does?
grngito

Postby angel10 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:12 am

very good post..........
Get fast success in pass4sure and wikipedia exam questions by using our latest exam University of California, Los Angeles also offer up-to-date ECCOUNCIL and answers for your prep of IFPUG
angel10

Postby Cichlidman14 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:53 pm

?
Tanks:
55 Gallon:Mbuna/ Peacock Tank
55 Gallon:Mbuna Community
37 Gallon:Community
29 Gallon:Angelfish
29 Gallon:Saulosi Only
10 Gallon:Planted
Cichlidman14