Cichlid Fish Forum banner

Some Pics

45K views 103 replies 30 participants last post by  cyclonecichlids 
#1 ·
Here are some images from my latest photo shoot. These models, while glamorous, DO NOT take direction well. At all.

Although, this holding hara did smile when I asked.

Fry playing peek-a-boo

Proud Papa

Teeth

Lab fry playing peek-a-boo

Hara fry in growout, look at the size of that eye!

And a VERY short video of hara fry in a growout.

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
1 6
#10 ·
Chester B said:
I'm going to have to make the long drive east one of these days so you can help me with my photography. I have the fish and the camera , but unfortunately not the talent. :oops:
lol, anytime, Chester. We could even meet halfway. I'm sure noddy or zimmy wouldn't mind us showing up unannounced. :D

Iggy Newcastle said:
GTZ said:
Thanks guys. The fry food is Repashy gel food, Soilent Green.
Thanks. Another question :) How long do you leave the blocks in the tank for them to graze on?
I don't take them out actually. The food is gone usually within 5 or 6 hours if that.
I need to take some video after the food has been in the tank for an hour or two. You wouldn't believe the size of the bellies on these little guys.

#14 ·
GTZ....superb shots of your fish. Wow...I just got a new camera but have so much to learn. Looking forward to some day getting some great shots like these. You inspire me...thank you!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.