Lake Malawi Species • New

Discussion regarding only Lake Malawi species.

Moderators: Chester B, DJRansome

New

Postby khaldrogo » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:28 pm

I finally got my new 125 gal up and running so I could move some of my bigger cichlids into it from the 75 gal which will now be a grow out. I moved 6 fish from the 75 into the 125, after a few days my dolphin tank boss started becoming very aggressive towards almost all the other 5 fish.
khaldrogo

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: New

Postby Andy88 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:39 pm

I don't have the answers you are looking for... but to help your process, I can tell you that you have not provided enough information for anybody to be able to help you. Are you looking for ways to reduce aggression? Are you looking for advice as to why the aggression is happening? Which species of fish are in there with your dolphin? How long have these fish lived together in the 75 gallon tank? The more details you provide the better equipped people in this forum will be to respond with helpful advice.
Andy88

Re: New

Postby Fogelhund » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:22 am

There is always going to be a tank boss. Usually we spread out that aggression with decent stocking numbers. Six fish isn't enough to spread out that aggression. You'll need to add more fish to that tank.
Fogelhund

Return to Lake Malawi Species