Switch to full site
For general questions and issues. Post here if you are unsure of their origin or if you have questions about mixing.
Post a reply

red and orange

Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:29 pm

Finally, I have a combination of african chiclids that are getting along. I have lots of blue & yellow colors. I'd like to add a red or orange African that will peacefully coexist with my current collection. The red impress I purchased turned out to be a female. Any other suggestions?

Re: red and orange

Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:15 am

a male Red Empress?

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:21 am

noki wrote:a male Red Empress?

That is a good option. I realized after I posted this yesterday that I should have said what are alternatives to Male Red Empress.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:27 pm

noki wrote:a male Red Empress?

II discovered these 3. Are these compatible? How good of a fit are they for the fish listed in my signature? I appreciate any comments, warnings etc.
75 gallon freshwater
male Star Sapphire hap
male electric blue hap
female red empress hap
male blue dolphin hap

2 male Lemon Jakes

Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:26 pm

I think you might have copied your signature by mistake instead of identifying the 3 fish you want to ask about?

If these are the same 3 as the ones in the Victorian post...choose one of the forums for your question.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:33 pm

DJRansome wrote:I think you might have copied your signature by mistake instead of identifying the 3 fish you want to ask about?

If these are the same 3 as the ones in the Victorian post...choose one of the forums for your question.

you are correct, thanks for letting me know. Here are the 3 I'm curious about

"Ruby Green cichlid" African Cichlid Victorian
P. Nyererei(Juma Island Red), Red Fin, Victorian, African Cichlid
Zebra obliquidens

Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Members please reply to this post today in the Victorian forum.
Post a reply