I have a 46 gallon bowfront, aragonite substrate, lace rock structures. Currently stocked with 6 labidochromis caeruleus and 5 zebra loaches. The labs were raised from about 1/2" and I've had the loaches for about 10 years.
- keep the labs and loaches
- keep aggression low (can't we all just get along)
- add 1 more group of cichlids
- preferably in the 4" range
- color must be vibrant for both male and females. No washed out, brown females.
- leaning towards something in blue, blue stripes, etc
- I haven't ruled out 1-3 peacocks, but was leaning towards mbuna or some other compatible Malawi species
Can you give me some tried and true suggestions?
Thanks so much for your help!