Switch to full site
Discussion regarding only South American Cichlid species. (Oscars, Geophagines, Discus, Apistogramma, Green Terrors, Angels, Severums, Pikes, etc.)
Post a reply

Re: Male or Female green Terror

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:54 pm

I picked up a new Male green Terror. I have him in a Quarantine tank and treating him with Api General cure. I'm not taking any chances again. My female is doing well. I'm not sure what will happen when a place the male in the same tank with her. Might be war. If there's problems I will get rid of her.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Hey buddy, you think I'll find Green Terrors at Aza still? I'm looking for a female 2-4".

Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 pm

easywolf31 wrote:Hey buddy, you think I'll find Green Terrors at Aza still? I'm looking for a female 2-4".

I was there 2 weeks ago, no females. I think he had one male.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:57 pm

johnnyblade wrote:
easywolf31 wrote:Hey buddy, you think I'll find Green Terrors at Aza still? I'm looking for a female 2-4".

I was there 2 weeks ago, no females. I think he had one male.

darn, thanks! If you find any please let me know :).

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Hey bud, just wanted to give an update, mine finally found his partner hopefully for good. darn those females get viscous on the males when the eggs are laid and hatch afterwards. Really loving these 2 now though set them up in their own 75 gallon. Keeping the kh/gh between 3-5, Ph around the neutral area and temp 76-78. Here's a video if anyone is curious.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:06 pm

easywolf31 wrote:Hey bud, just wanted to give an update, mine finally found his partner hopefully for good. darn those females get viscous on the males when the eggs are laid and hatch afterwards. Really loving these 2 now though set them up in their own 75 gallon. Keeping the kh/gh between 3-5, Ph around the neutral area and temp 76-78. Here's a video if anyone is curious.

Nice set up for sure. Really like the aquascape.Good job. I'm thinking of putting mine in their own tank too.
Post a reply