Here's where you need to go to get help identifying your Cichlids.
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:59 am
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-view-detai ... 1199980018
If anyone could id these by photo # thatd be greatly appreciated
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:51 am
Looks like a big placidochromis Electra.
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:26 am
1. Placidochromis electra or similar or mix of. Large, old and "over the hill", kinda deformed
2. male OB Red Top Zebra mbuna more or less, probably still hybrid
3. old male Nimbochromis Hap, maybe Fusco?
4. Labidochromis sp "Permutt"
5. male Protomelas ? Spilonatus type?
6. dark blue... male Copidichromis azureus
light blue... male Labeotropheus?
7. male Protomelas spilonatus type
8. male Zebra type mbuna
these fish are many years old
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:09 pm
james1983 wrote:Looks like a big placidochromis Electra.
I didn't notice there were multiple pics, I agree some of these look like older fish.
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:12 pm
Thanks Noki, think I'll give any of these a miss...
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.