Lake Victoria Basin, West African, Madagascar & Asian Species • The History of Lake Victoria

Discussion regarding only Lake Victoria Basin, West African, Madagascar & Asian Species.

Moderators: samaki, StructureGuy

The History of Lake Victoria

Postby whalebite » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 am

phpBB [video]

I made this animated video showcasing the history of the ecological disaster that occurred in Lake Victoria. I also showcase my tank and fish in the video as well. I hope you enjoy, and if you see any problems please correct me if I am wrong about something.
whalebite

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: The History of Lake Victoria

Postby Kleovoulos » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:35 pm

:thumb:
Good job!
Kleovoulos

Postby caldwelldaniel26 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Thanks for taking the time to make these videos. I found the one on Grand Teton being invaded by dumped aquarium fish very interesting as well.
...Surviving doesn't always mean they're thriving...
caldwelldaniel26

Postby whalebite » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:53 pm

caldwelldaniel26 wrote:Thanks for taking the time to make these videos. I found the one on Grand Teton being invaded by dumped aquarium fish very interesting as well.

Thanks, I have some more aquarium fish dumps I want to check out. I know of two more geothermal springs that have cichlid populations (well one I am unsure about) I plan to make videos when I go scuba diving at them. One has a population of Tilapia, and apparently Pacu, The other is really hot, Apparently in the 90s, but I was told it is a spot were people dump Oscars that outgrow their tanks. I also have a place where their are tropical marine fish in a geothermal saltwater spring, but those where purposely brought in as a dive site.
whalebite

Postby caldwelldaniel26 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:34 pm

That’s cool, I’ll be glad to watch them
...Surviving doesn't always mean they're thriving...
caldwelldaniel26

Return to Lake Victoria Basin, West African, Madagascar & Asian Species