Hi Folks,Bad news first
I lost another bigger female today (sometime during day), I've attached the pic below along with my water parameters readings. Rest of the multie's are doing fine as of now and no weird symptoms at all.
- No fights in the tank.
- No rocks to crush the fishes cause all my rock are glued to the bottom of the tank.
- No excess feeding.
- Even today morning I did not see any bloating or no signs of fungal infections at all, the fish looked fit. Never took the feeding since y'day evening.
- Filtration is prefect, I don't suspect any lack of oxygen issues
- Check the water parameters today (Pic attached) all seems to be prefect except Ammonia, kindly check my pic and confirm if it is 0.0ppm or 0.25ppm. By the color I felt it is 0.0ppm.
Kindly let me know what might be going wrong with the tank.Good news
- A week back I have approx 10 new-born from one the female & all look good & are swimming freely.
- Been feeding the young ones with Hikari Tropical First Bites
, I see them eating well.
- Water Parameters
- Dead Multie