Cichlid Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Documentary on multies

9K views 120 replies 19 participants last post by  Ardeus 
#1 ·
1st episode of 7:

Press the "CC" button on youtube to enable the english subtitles.

#4 ·
Sorry about that.

I'm sending the film to a few festivals and one of the requirements of some of them is that the video hasn't been publicly shown before.

But just send me the email from your youtube account and I will add it to the permissions so you can see it.

#5 ·
Very cool. Ii will need to watch it at least twice since the iPad version of YouTube did not have cc option, Darn :)

He needs some buddies and partner(s), I suppose later segments he will get some company? Yes, you are right, strange little film, but nice cinematography, nice focal points throughout, love the timenlapse segments.... Little guy had to get tuckered out hahaha

Will you let us (me) know when you have another segment? Thanks for sharing.

#6 ·
Hi there!

You need to see it with the subtitles because there's a story there :)

And it's a "she" (a young female) and she's the narrator or the whole 7 episodes.

At the end of this episode you can see a shell suspended in the water again, like at the beginning of the film. She's getting company :)

I already finished the 7 episodes, for the exception of the soundtrack for the episodes 3,4,5,6 and 7. I expect to be able to upload the 2nd episode in the next week.

Once again, if anyone wants to watch the film, just send me the email associated with your youtube account and I will add it to the permissions.

#12 ·
I'm only working on the sound. But I don't like some parts of the soundtrack I did for this episode very much. I think I'm going to try to re-use parts of the soundtrack I used on the 1st chapter and see if it fits.

I also had the 1st chapter professionally translated. Much, much better. I alreaded replace it on youtube. Thanks for watching, I expect to be able to upload the 2nd episode soon.

#20 ·
Hi!

Sorry for the late reply. I was away and without net for a week. The videos will be on Vimeo from now on.

I had the first 3 episodes translated and I will upload the 2nd episode in the next days.

The first episode is here: (password: pemba)

The translation on this link is still my own, so it's not that good.

#25 ·
It's great that you're enjoying it that much :)

Here's the link to the third: (password: moliro)

I haven't the translations for the episodes 4 - 7 yet. And I haven't recorded their soundtrack either.

I will try to see if the muses help me this weekend with the soundtrack for the forth episode. :)

I am paying for the translations a fair amount of money and odds are that I will never get it back. But when I finish an episode I am usually very enthusiastic and at that time all caution goes out the window and I rather risk starving than having a mediocre translation done by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.