Cichlid Fish Forum banner

rate the the tank above you!!!

1M views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Discusluv 
#1 ·
scale for 1 to 10 ..rate the tank above you....then post the pic of your tank for the next one to rate and keep this post going... :thumb:
[/img]

See less See more
#2,179 ·
get rid of the fake plant it just throws it off same with the bubble either go full bubble wall background or none give it a 5

excuse the stool and hose took it during a wc =p

not the best pic ill take a better one once this gets rate

#2,182 ·
al7601 said:
jd lover said:
get rid of the fake plant it just throws it off same with the bubble either go full bubble wall background or none give it a 5

excuse the stool and hose took it during a wc =p

not the best pic ill take a better one once this gets rate
A 5.... really??? You might want to go full tank of water or none at all.
Lets not get off track guys.

#2,185 ·
Jina said:
I really like your tank :) I think it's a definite 8. I like the open space you have in the middle. Can you post one when it's full?

i love your tank! i give it a 9.5! smething about it pops to me =]

again sorry for the blurry ness best i can do with a phone cam

#2,186 ·
jd lover said:
Jina said:
I really like your tank :) I think it's a definite 8. I like the open space you have in the middle. Can you post one when it's full?

i love your tank! i give it a 9.5! smething about it pops to me =]

again sorry for the blurry ness best i can do with a phone cam
Thanks! I'm working on uploading a video I'll share too :) I think photos just don't do it justice - there is a lot going on!

I love the background on yours, I wanted to do something like that but I've already got the overflow and the return set up to where it is about impossible to add anything else, or give up any of the room. I'm jealous too, I wish I had a discus tank!

#2,187 ·
thats yea looking at the pic its blurry and you cant see anything real well but i tried lol a vid would be great! is that another tank i see in the corner? left hand side =p you should put that one up too =]

#2,197 ·
KGilly20 said:
I would suggest maybe stacking them higher, but thats just IMO.
I do have more, but they usually get moved around every other month or so, so I don't bother trying to set up a perfect aquascape. I just throw them in there mostly. Usually I find that the higher I stack the pile, the less and less natural it looks. Also, less rocks means I have less to move when trying to dig out those holding females :fish:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.