Cichlid Fish Forum banner

rate the the tank above you!!!

1M views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Discusluv 
#1 ·
scale for 1 to 10 ..rate the tank above you....then post the pic of your tank for the next one to rate and keep this post going... :thumb:
[/img]

See less See more
#2,152 ·
brinkles said:
That's a solid 7.5! I love the driftwood, and the way the light plays off it. The rocks don't look like they belong next to each other, though. A little growth should help with that though!

Here's mine. I have too many species in it right now, so I'm going to trade off most of the mbuna.

Sorry...DP

#2,153 ·
brinkles said:
That's a solid 7.5! I love the driftwood, and the way the light plays off it. The rocks don't look like they belong next to each other, though. A little growth should help with that though!

Here's mine. I have too many species in it right now, so I'm going to trade off most of the mbuna.

WOW...that fish(thickskin?) on the right sure is pretty.

#2,154 ·
This feller?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He's a H. Latifasciata, and one of his girlies is in the top left of the pic in the above post.
I gave a buddy about 60 of his fry to grow out, and they just started to color up! The deal is that I'm picking out what I want, and he's selling the rest. I want 3m/10f of them, they're my favorite!

#2,155 ·
brinkles said:
This feller?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He's a H. Latifasciata, and one of his girlies is in the top left of the pic in the above post.
I gave a buddy about 60 of his fry to grow out, and they just started to color up! The deal is that I'm picking out what I want, and he's selling the rest. I want 3m/10f of them, they're my favorite!
SEND ME ONE!!!!!

#2,159 ·
I give the tank above an 8 because it accomplishes everything very well but i can't see the rest of the tank.

Here is my 55 that is cycling for the rest of my Salvini's - I'm doing a species only in here trying to get 2 pairs. Also, the fake drift wood will be replaced by 2 or 3 pieces of real drift wood once they finish sinking and leaching out the tannins.

#2,161 ·
I give your tank an 8 with out fish its hard to giva ny beter than that haha, cant wait to see what it looks like with the fish in there.

Here is one of my tanks that I am in the process of getting put together for angels, clown loaches and maby a few other fish

125g drilled with sump filtration and a submersibal 1200-1500gph pump.
It will have a lot more plants and painted back ground and a very light collored sand. But just kinda set some of the rocks and stuff in there so you could see the basic idea.

#2,162 ·
That's going to come out really nice when you get all the substrate in etc. What are the four tubes? Are those all the overflows?

Here's a crappy photo of my 240g moba tank. I really haven't figured out how to take good pictures yet. I also removed the powerfilter in the back...it's ugly.

It's a 240g acrylic with an EHEIM 2262 and 2217 along with a FX5. marinelad double LED's...also put on a standard dual-tube fixture in the back for some added umph...but it's not turned on now. I'm adding some clay pots in today since the females have started spawning.

#2,165 ·
@Bevo5 => I rate it an 7.5, Reasoning is I feel like the rock work can look much more natural such as being randomly placed and stacked. Also I highly reccommend you get a canopy for your tank. I believe it can EASILY be a 9 with those two quick fixes :)

Some very nice aquascaped tanks. Here are couple pictures of mine.

Enjoy :popcorn:

#2,166 ·
ssaajj--That is a nice tank, I like the rocks, both in shape and the configuration. I can honestly give that an 9.1
FINALLY I get to put my tank up here, I added fish TONIGHT, after a long battle to build this 100g into my family room wall documented in the DIY forum.

Right before I dropped the fish.

After everyone has moved in, sorry but it got dark before I could get everyone comfortable enough to pose, there are a ton if fish in there.

Night lights

#2,174 ·
This is my second Malawi setup. Right now i have Labidochromis chisumulae "Clown Lab" (7 juvies) and Iodotropheus sprengerae (1M/4F looks like one is holding). I think i will be adding some Saulosi as well. Im running a Rena XP3 and an AC110 along with a hydor in-line heater. Im using a beamworks 48" LED single bright for lighting.
Here are some pics..........

#2,176 ·
hampton said:
http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g403/boosted1993cobra/

I hope this is what you were talking about to link it. thanks
I think that is the mobile photobucket made for uploading smaller images from phones and whatnot. That is as big as that photo is. Maybe someone who knows more about mphotobucket could help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.