Cichlid Fish Forum banner

55 Gallon Malawi Tank Finished!

593 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Steveboos 
#1 ·

Finally finished the rocks and filtration. Running an EX70 Whisper and a AC110 on the 55 Gallon. 7 Yellow Labs, 4 Yellow Tail Acei, and an Unknown Peacock I'm trying to identify.

Let me know what you think!

#3 ·
Thanks! I love changing up the look of my tank and yesterday i found a place that sells round river rock and i am going to change over to that for a more rounded look.

#4 ·
Steveboos said:
Thanks! I love changing up the look of my tank and yesterday i found a place that sells round river rock and i am going to change over to that for a more rounded look.
Well...I would just make sure they match your background because I assure you from the video it makes the tank appear very deep.

#5 ·
13razorbackfan said:
I think it looks very good. I like the background...it matches your rocks very well. Good job.
I agree with him/her. the rocks fit perfectly with your backgroung. If you go with river rocks, the backgroung wont fit anymore...But thats not a big deal, its easy to fix :roll:

#7 ·
Yeah the more i look at it, you all are right, i am just going to keep the current rocks in there, just i might get a few more and make the work up towards the back to keep it flowing back to front.

Thanks for all the compliments, i had a dream for this tank and it came to fruition very well!

Also ws812, i figured he was, but didn't know for sure. Thanks for the confirmation!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.