Cichlid Fish Forum banner

My Tanganyika 720l

8K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  nudge 
#1 ·
My Tanganyika 720l

Biotope: Tanganyika

Tank size: 150x80x60

Filtration: EHEIM 2080 profesional 3 XL (filter medium EHEIM - EHFIMECH 4l, SUBSTRATpro 8l, pre-filter pad 1x and 1 fine filter pad) + Atman 202 with filter pad

Heater: JAGER 250W

Lighting: 2x36W Sylvania AQUASTAR

Substrate: river sand and river bed

Rocks: from river Brezna

Background: background is handmade (constitution of polystyren, PU foam, cement, colour)

Feeding: EasyFish spirulina, EasyFish chlorela, Tropical BioVit, Tropical VegeTabin A, Tropical Cichlid Color XXL, SERA flora

Fish List: Tropheus Duboisi Maswa F1 - cca 28ks, Tropheus moorii "Ilangi yellow - Nkamba Bay" F1 - 35ks, Eretmodus cyanostictus "Kigoma" F1 - 9ks

Video:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXmT4zHXaqs
Tanganyika 720

Eretmodus cyanostictus "Kigoma" F1

Tropheus moorii "Ilangi yellow - Nkamba Bay" F1

Tropheus Duboisi Maswa F1

See less See more
#4 ·
Awesome looking tank, Love that last shot of them all on the wafer along with the shot of the Goby. Looking to add some to my tank someday.

Quick question for ya, does that 250w heater keep the tank a steady temp? Want to try a visi-therm 100w for my 75g since it will be easier to hide but dont want to go through all the trouble if it isnt gonna have a chance of keeping up.

#5 ·
xxbenjamminxx said:
Awesome looking tank, Love that last shot of them all on the wafer along with the shot of the Goby. Looking to add some to my tank someday.

Quick question for ya, does that 250w heater keep the tank a steady temp? Want to try a visi-therm 100w for my 75g since it will be easier to hide but dont want to go through all the trouble if it isnt gonna have a chance of keeping up.
Yes, heater keeping tank a steady temp (26-27°C). I think that 100W keep a stable temp in 75g tank.. I am glad that the tank like...

#24 ·
Hi all,

I made ​​a small modification tank. I changed the wallpaper from black to blue. The reason was that Ilanga lost in the dark beautiful their colors.

I tried keep the most realistic. Black marked the Reef wallpaper, dark caves. Blue indicates wallpaper Reef continued depths of the lake.

I hope you will still enjoy the aquarium. Waiting for your opinions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.