Labeotropheus Trewavasae 'Mpanga Red'

Metriaclima Msobo & Psuedotropheus Acei 'Ngara'

Yellow Lab - MALE

Metriaclima Msobo & Cynotilapia sp; 'Chinywazaki'

Metriaclima Msobo

See less See more
#7 ·
Steffano2 said:
Your Metriaclima Msobo is stunning, how is their temperament, even the females are attractive with being yellow!
They aren't pushovers but I wouldn't say they are super aggressive either. They are in a 180 so it is really hard to say. They may be more unpredictable in a 55/75.

#8 ·
13razorbackfan said:
How did you decide on placement of rocks? I have OCD and I could not make that natural look no matter how hard I tried...my mind just goes back to even spacing and straight lines.
When I originally set it up, I was much more methodical about placement.. Now that I have had to remove & add back several times to catch fish, I am not nearly as concerned about it.

My advice is if you want them to look random, natural & unorderly - you basically need to not care what they look like. Does that even make sense? :thumb:

Thanks for the compliment..

#14 ·
JKnPA said:
Very Nice ................ adding the names to the photos is very helpful.
Thank you.
Ya know.. That is why I did it.. All the time I see photos of fish that aren't identified and it is frustrating. Most of the time it is when you see a really impressive fish that you aren't familiar with either!

Thanks!

#15 ·
DanniGirl said:
Excellent work cantrell00.
Looks incredibly natural. The fish contrast well against each other and the tank.
An outstanding example of what can be achieve in a large mbuna tank.

It's tanks like yours that inspire me to set-up a mbuna tank.
Thanks Danni... I think it needs more red.. Like real red. Like Pundamilia Nyerei Red!

Eventually...

#17 ·
heaya said:
Coming over this weekend and stealing your fish! I do seriously want to stop by soon, been so busy.
Your setup looks outstanding! What kind of rocks/where did you get them, and what kind of plants are in there?
Come on by...

The rocks came from the Saluda river in Columbia.. Just behind the zoo. The plants are Swords

G
#20 ·
amazing, simply amazing! my hat goes off to you :thumb:

i can't wait to get my hands on some msobo's in the future. this weekend i'm picking up my batch of f1 cyno. haras, i can't wait! i'm also loving your lupingu as well, thanks for putting that in my mind(bad bad idea lol)

i love the lonesome Demasoni :thumb:

selling any fry? let me know first ok? lol ;)

#21 ·
I have fry from all three you list but I have never shipped before.. If you were local, you would be welcome..

Just don't know about the shipping deal.

The Demasoni has a new home. He was starting to disrupt the apple cart... :D

Thanks for the compliments BTW..

#26 ·
JKnPA said:
Very Nice ................ adding the names to the photos is very helpful.
Thank you.
Agreed... on all counts!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.