General Aquaria Discussion • under Fead ?

For general fish and aquarium topics. Including catfish, aquatic plants, ponds, photography, etc.

Moderators: DJRansome, fmueller

Re: under Fead ?

Postby Fogelhund » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:53 am

Robinhud wrote:Would a male and 3 female do well in a 35 tall tank by themselves then?

How long is the tank?
Fogelhund

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby Robinhud » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:12 pm

I think I am going about this the wrong way, Instead of me asking about a specific fish and you explaining why that maybe a pore choice. I should ask what could be the jewel of my tank. I want to get 1 male and 3-4 females that would be both in the 4"-maybe 5" range and be compatible with what I already have? Like say Kribs or something else. Don't get me wrong all the fish I currently have are great looking fish.
'
Robinhud

Postby Robinhud » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:34 pm

My other train of thought is to not add additional breed of fish but to tear down my setup and get a better balance of male to female going with the breeds I already have. I think I am going to find out here in the next few months I have too many males and not enough females. For now though it is very hard to tell because of there ages. I definitely have plenty of males to go around. I would love to have a pair or 2 of mating fish. I have plenty of grow out tanks available as I use to raise angles. I also have a 125 gal. that I will be setting up here soon because I wasn't sure how much I wanted to get back into fish and didn't want to set my big tank up and begin to hate how much time it required of me. Note: my current tank is a 75 gal. and a 29 tall that has red shrimp that I am raising to supliment my fish diet. As always any advice is welcome with a solid explanation plz..
Robinhud

Postby Robinhud » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Fogelhound, To answere your question the tank is 30" long 12" wide x 22" tall and it holds 37 gal. I beleave
Robinhud

Postby Robinhud » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Fogelhound, I checked out your tanks and I must say they are very nice, My hats off to you sir.
Robinhud

Previous

Return to General Aquaria Discussion