Aquarium Setup • little white squiglys????

New to the world of cichlids? For discussion on how to set up new tanks, including placement, filtration, substrates, water, etc. No stocking discussions here.

Moderators: triscuit, fmueller

Re: little white squiglys????

Postby masonv » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Mine also went away once I stocked my tank. I didn't notice them eating them but they were gone the next day.
180G: "Mbamba", "Msobo", Albino Red Top Zebra, Elongatus Chailosi, White Tail Acei
75G: White Top Hara, Maingano, Yellow Lab
masonv

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby fmueller » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Glad it worked out well and your fish enjoyed the treat! :D
fmueller
Global Moderator

Postby Shahlvah » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:19 pm

For the worms....guppies,,,,guppies love them, get a couple of them and they will clean your tank.
for plant snails....loaches, Ihad a snail infestation in my big tank, I didn't want a clown loach because they grow big, so I got striaded loaches, they are smaller, nice looking little fellows, they got rid of ALL the snail in 3 days...I was amazed.
I battled the snails for weeks and the only thing that I gain before the loaches was more snails and more, and more....I am giving this info just in case you need them in the future, snails come in the live plants, so they said, I don't know where I got mine since I only have plastic ones, I got driftwood, but I think they came with the fish....
Shahlvah

Previous

Return to Aquarium Setup