Cichlid Fish Forum banner

Back in action...(soon)

756 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  FedEXguy 
#1 ·
I've been out of the "the game" for the last two years do to this tank disaster and gaining our fist child (who is awesome and I love him.) Over this time I only kept my 100g running and did the bare minimum maintenance on it, which was a disservice to my fish and potentially stunted them but they look beautiful anyway. BUT I have also slowly worked on the 240 and just recently officially declared it fixed. It held water for 48 hours in my garage on a couple of 4x4s with no leaks that I could find and the tank was not even truly level. Sometime soon it will go into my house, but no set plans on when. I'm currently working on waterproofing the inside of the stand. Other than that, I've got the fever again and I'm trying to plan what I'll put in the tank: CA or SA or a mix. The 100g occupants will likely but not necessarily get moved to the 240. They are 2Mx3F Heros notatus, 1Mx4F? Archocentrus centrarchus, 14 Columbian tetras, and 2 BN plecos. Here's a vid of them from a couple days ago where I just stuck my phone up against the front glass

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.