Cichlid Fish Forum banner

Id this cichlid?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  BC in SK 
#1 ·
Picked up an unusual cichlid from LFS. He was rehomed, so they weren't sure what He was. Light colored, almost white/beige like a keyhole, but no defining marks or colors. Must distinct feature is a Very rounded face. Guy thought he was a south, or more likely, central American. I have a few pics uploaded to photo bucket, but I'm not sure how to attach...
Any ideas on possible matches I could look into?

#2 ·
To post a picture: on photobucket, right click IMG until you see COPY show up instead of the address, then when you post on cichlid forum, left click and then chose paste. Just to make sure you have the picture, click on preview before you make your post.
Very unlikely to get an ID based on a description. A picture is almost always needed. Geo is a very vague term. Unless you already know and could tell us specifically what they are, a picture of these could be posted as well.
IMO you really need to deal with what you already got, before adding anything else. With 2 tanks, the lesser aggressive (mostly SA) and the more aggressive (mostly CA) could be separated. IMO, a number of your larger CA are poor choices for a small tank, especially with the amount you have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.