Cichlid Fish Forum banner

Mikula Fry Closeups

808 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Razzo 
#1 ·
Need to clear a little room in my 40 gallon grow out tank. So, I'll be shipping a group out soon and thought I'd take some pics while I still had a bunch in there (always a little sentimental with fry I'll be saying goodbye to). I was pleased with many of the images. I'll try to post a few more later (need to go to bed now). For anyone who is not familiar, these are some F1 Cyphotilapia gibberosa Mikula fry from my wild caught Mikula Group Tau (Tau is the father of all the fry in this 40G tank). This little dude was owning this spot and gave up a lot of poses so I took them. Hope you like. More to follow in this thread in the next week or so :popcorn:

Cheers,
Russ

See less See more
#2 ·
This next image is of this little squirt (he was from a Nemo brood [i.e. the lone survivor of the clutch]). He was going after the bigger fish (wish I would have caught that on camera). The bigger fish "had enough" and decided to remind little squirt that he has 2x to 3x the mass of little squirt. I don't think Little Squirt was intimidated. Notice his gills flared - love is attitude :lol:

Thanks for coming along for the ride.

Cheers,
Russ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.