Cichlid Fish Forum banner

New 125 - Mikula Group Nyatzi

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Razzo 
#1 ·
I started up a new 125 this past week and my new group of F0 Cyphotilapia gibbeorsa (Zaire Blue Mikula) arrived yesterday. The plan for this tank will be to install Nyatzi as the alpha (he was the former alpha in the 240 gallon tank before Tau kick his but and I had to exile Nyatzi to a 55 gallon tank). Still have my original group of wild Miks in the 240 (Tau is the alpha in that tank - I call the 240 "Mikula Group Tau" and this new 125 "Mikula Group Ntayzi"). In any event, here's a few pics of the new tank and the new group. They have been out of the bag about 24 hours (very pleased at their color so soon after their journey).

BTW: Stacyhaney: please thank your wife for me for the color pallet idea. Your tank is so unique that it caught my eye and I liked it so much that I had to copy it - that's highest form of flattery right? The tank is very soothing to me.

In any event, here are the pics of the new 125 :D

See less See more
#9 ·
Update on the new group: they are doing well. Sometime later this week I may introduce Nyatzi to them. Part of the plan is to move two boys and two girls to the 240 (Mikula Group Tau). I think the two boys have made themselves pretty obvious by their behavior. Pim is one of those boys, I'll start with his pics first...

This is Pim (right side)

Pim (left side) I tempted to call him "Glock" due to the pistol on his left cheek

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.