Lake Tanganyika Species • Am I in trouble now?

Discussion regarding only Lake Tanganyika species.

Moderator: triscuit

Re: Am I in trouble now?

Postby 5cents » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:33 pm

My apologies to you folks too because when I first started writing this everything was in the 55 but 2 days after I asked the question the 29g was ready and I made the switch. Proved to be a good one for now.
5cents

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby sunnee1 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Sounds like a nice couple of groups. LoL on the 'need more tank' comments. I started with two larger- two smallertanks and separating issues,' I like them' purchases-lol and fry abundance, I quickly got up to 17 tanks! This is my second anniversary of keeping tangs and I am constantly having to move and rearrange -cuz I can't have anymore tanks--no wall space left!
sunnee1

Postby 5cents » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:17 pm

sunnee1 wrote:Sounds like a nice couple of groups. LoL on the 'need more tank' comments. I started with two larger- two smallertanks and separating issues,' I like them' purchases-lol and fry abundance, I quickly got up to 17 tanks! This is my second anniversary of keeping tangs and I am constantly having to move and rearrange -cuz I can't have anymore tanks--no wall space left!

I belive my wife thinks that when my fish have fry they'll be food for everyone else in the tank. Fish multiply=Tank multiply.
5cents

Previous

Return to Lake Tanganyika Species